This new 8 bedroom villa is close to the beach, has dramatic ocean views and includes a private chef.
- Sleeps up to 24 (rates based upon 16)
- 8 bedrooms — 2 master suites with king beds, 4 guest suites with two queen beds in each, and two separate studio apartments with king beds located on the ground floor
- 10 bathrooms — one in each bedroom and two guest baths near the covered terraza and pool area
- Over 11,000 square feet
- Each bedroom has a TV, personal safe, high speed internet and balcony
- Private chef to prepare up to 2 meals per day – food/beverages are separate as are meals for events
- Infinity-edged swimming pool and large covered terraza with outdoor kitchen on the top floor, all with dramatic ocean views
- Great for weddings, retreats, or special events
- Private space for yoga, massage or exercise with open ocean views
- 2 separate family TV rooms
- Short walk to Espadilla Beach at Manuel Antonio (not Tulemar)
- 2 sets of washers & dryers
- Fully air conditioned
- Gated and secure
- Daily maid service
This magnificent estate overlooking Playa Espadilla (the main beach at Manuel Antonio) is built in a setting of jungle trees and palms. The expansive 11,000 square foot, fully air-conditioned villa, sleeps up to 24 guests and houses 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms a unique floor plan that embodies Costa Rican elegance. The tropical contemporary inspired design provides for a clean and expansive top floor social area that includes an infinity edge swimming pool, kitchen, living room and event area and takes full advantage of outdoor lifestyle living and breathtaking ocean views from every room while also surrounded by a tropical jungle that attracts three types of monkeys, sloths, and toucans among other wildlife.
The great open terraza offers a 180-degree jungle to ocean views, poolside BBQ grill/bar area, and a sun deck for sun worshipers. This spacious outdoor area, large enough for any big family or event of your choice, makes this top floor terrace perfect for destination weddings, retreats and any other event, with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop.
Beaches This wonderful villa is close to 3 stunning beaches. The first beach is a short 15-minute walk (20 minutes back up the hill), through the lush tropical jungle to the famous Manuel Antonio main beach known as Playa Espadilla recognized as one of the top rated beaches in the world. The second beach is Playa Biesanz, a slightly longer walk with a romantic, picturesque setting with tiny gentle waves that are perfect for toddlers and small kids, also a great beach for kayaking and snorkeling. Vista Hermosa is the only villa with a special relationship with Arenas Del Mar (a neighboring beachfront 5-star resort) in which you can utilize the private beach with an attractive 20% discount on all food and beverages – so have a few cocktails and relax. They will also pick you up at the villa.
Top Floor The top floor of the villa is the main social area. It has one large great room enclosed and air conditioned with floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors on 3 sides. This great room includes a spacious and fully equipped chef’s kitchen, gorgeous living space, indoor dining room and ocean facing large balcony. Adjacent to the great room is a swimming pool with a three-sided infinity edge. This unique pool also includes a 9” deep, shallow area for in-pool lounge chairs or can be used as a toddler pool play spot. Next to the pool is a large covered open area with BBQ grill, movable bar, fridge, ice maker, TV, 2 restrooms and a large uncovered ocean facing balcony. This open top level area can hold events such as weddings, retreats and includes a high-end sound system & party lights for dancing and can accommodate live music or a DJ.
Middle Floor This floor includes a master suite with a king size bed with a spacious dual sink bathroom and 2 balconies, one facing the ocean and the other fronting the lush jungle. Also, on this floor are 2 other bedrooms. Each bedroom consists of 2 queen size beds, a private dual sink bathroom, and ocean facing balcony. Additionally, this floor has an open covered area situated directly below the pool with exceptional ocean views, perfect for yoga, group workouts or a private massage session.
Lower Floor This floor includes a master suite with a king size bed with a spacious dual sink bathroom and 2 balconies, one facing the ocean and the other facing the lush jungle. Also, on this floor are 2 bedrooms. Each bedroom consists of 2 queen size beds, a private dual sink bathroom, and ocean facing balcony. There is also a secondary family/TV room perfect for kids or teens to hang out and watch TV or play games.
Ground Floor The ground floor houses two separate studio apartments. Each has 750 square feet of space with partial ocean views, complete with a living room, kitchenette, and private balcony.
Rates for Vista Hermosa
These are the rates for 2020.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Jan 4 - Apr 3||$||$14900|
|Apr 4 - Apr 17||$||$14900|
|Apr 18 - Aug 28||$||$14900|
|Aug 29 - Nov 20||$||$11900|
|Nov 21 - Nov 27||$||$14900|
|Nov 28 - Dec 18||$||$14900|
|Dec 19 - Dec 25||$||$32900|
|Dec 26 - Jan 1||$||$36900|
These are the rates for 2021.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Jan 2 - Aug 27||$2271||$15900|
|Aug 28 - Nov 19||$1843||$12900|
|Nov 20 - Dec 18||$2271||$15900|
|Dec 19 - Dec 25||$||$32900|
|Dec 26 - Jan 2||$||$36900|
• Pricing is based on 16 guests and rental for 7 nights. Please add $75 per night for each additional guest.
• Terms are 25% at the time of booking with the balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
• A $700 refundable cash damage deposit to be paid with final payment or provided upon check in.
• Rates do not include Value Added Tax (VAT) of 13%.
• Event fees apply so please inquire for pricing based on the number of guests for the event.
• Cancellation made 60 days or more prior to arrival, may be applied to an alternate booking date within one year.
• Cancellation made less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in complete loss of deposit unless part or all of the dates can be rented to another guest.