SUPER DISCOUNTS ON TULEMAR BUNGALOW!
See the discounted rate in the box below.
(NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY / VAT AND RESORT FEE ADDITIONAL / BASED ON AVAILABILITY / NOT ALL PROPERTIES ARE INCLUDED)
For those who love a rustic experience without sacrificing modern conveniences.
- Sleeps up to 4
- 1 bedroom with two queen beds & a trundle bed in the living room
- 1 bathroom
- Rustic with a jungle, tropical design
- Kitchenette and living room
- Ocean views
- Wireless internet (“jungle WiFi”)
- Daily maid service
- Access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, the 4 pools, and the on-site restaurant
- On-site concierge
Tulemar’s rustic Bungalows provide all the comforts of home only, perhaps, with a better view! Each Bungalow is equipped with a small kitchenette containing a mini-fridge, microwave, sink, 2 burner hot plate, and coffee maker. The air conditioned living room has a trundle bed for extra guests, and the air conditioned master bedroom comes with two queen size beds and a television perfect for relaxing. The bathroom is accessible separately from both the living room and the bedroom.
While there is no outside terrace or balcony, the octagonal design of the Bungalows was created so that you have a special view from every window in all directions, and all the windows open completely to allow the outside to virtually come inside. The Bungalows are immersed in the jungle with amazing ocean and jungle views and lots of wildlife sightings. It’s almost like living in a tree house!
These bungalows were built in the late 1980’s and have maintained their rustic feel. but they are clean and well maintained making them perfect for your next getaway.
The on-site concierge will be on hand to help maximize your enjoyment of Tulemar Resort, and guests will have access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, the 4 pools, and the on-site restaurant. Guests also are walking distance from many restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and ATMs in Manuel Antonio.
Rates for Tulemar Bungalow
These are the rates for 2021.
|Season||Per Night||Sale||Per Week|
|Jan 3 - Feb 28||$285||$145 *||N/A|
|Mar 1 - Mar 26||$285||$145 *||N/A|
|Mar 27 - Apr 4||$430||$215 *||N/A|
|Apr 5 - Apr 30||$430||$215 *||N/A|
|May 1 - Jun 30||$250||$175||N/A|
|Jul 1 - Aug 30||$250||N/A|
|Sep 1 - Nov 15||$250||$175||N/A|
|Nov 16 - Nov 22||$250||N/A|
|Nov 22 - Dec 19||$285||N/A|
|Dec 20 - Jan 2||$430||N/A|
These are the rates for 2022.
|Season||Per Night||Sale||Per Week|
|Jan 3 - Apr 8||$285||N/A|
|Apr 9 - Apr 17||$430||N/A|
|Apr 18 - Apr 30||$285||N/A|
|May 1 - Nov 21||$250||N/A|
|Nov 22 - Dec 20||$285||N/A|
|Dec 21 - Jan 2||$430||N/A|
• Rates do not include 4.5% resort fee and Value Added Tax (VAT) of 13%.
• Rates are in US Dollars.
• Rates based upon 2 occupants. For the third and fourth guest, children over 10 years of age and additional adults cost $30 per person, per night.
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking with remainder to be paid 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 3 PM. Check out time is 11 AM.
• Security deposit via credit card required upon check in
• For new reservations only, based upon availability
• Discount on nightly rate only, not on additional fees
• Resort Fee is 4.5% based upon the posted, non-discounted rate
• VAT is 13% based upon the discounted nightly rate, any misc fees plus Resort Fee
• 3 night minimum from Dec 21-Jan 2
Your Personal Staff
Javier Guzmán Vega Concierge
Javier was born in San Jose and graduated from the British Institute of Costa Rica before moving to Puntarenas. In Puntarenas, he worked in the industrial fishing business as the head of the finance department of a supplies company.
In 2008 he moved to Quepos to start working in the tourism industry.
Javier is very passionate about his work and loves the interaction that comes from meeting and helping people. He loves the ocean and everything related to it, but his other passions are reading ,cooking and chess. He is married and the father of 3 kids.
He's proudly part of the Tulemar concierge team.
Fabio is here to assist you with your trip plans, from transportation options to Tulemar, as well as choosing the best activities and guides in the area. Fabio can also arrange a private chef, sports fishing, white water rafting, surf lessons. massage therapy and much more. He'll make your stay special.