Casa Los Monos
Spectacular ocean views combined with dramatic design equals one amazing villa – opening March 9, 2019!
FeaturesCasa Los Monos
✪ A tulemar.com Exclusive
- Sleeps up to 12
- 4 suites – 2 with a king bed in each / 2 with two queen beds in each
- The maximum amount of guests listed is based upon two people per bed. Additional bedding such as rollaways, air beds or sleeping on the sofas is not allowed
- 4 ½ half baths
- A/C in bedrooms / open air in social areas
- All suites have a terrace or balcony and ocean views
- Tropical modern design
- Private pool
- Outdoor kitchen area
- Wireless internet (“jungle WiFi”)
- Daily maid service
- Family friendly
Casa Los Monos
The owner is currently writing the description of this property. Check back soon.
Rates for Casa Los Monos
These are the rates for 2019.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Mar 9 - Apr 12||N/A||$7500|
|Apr 13 - Apr 26||N/A||$8500|
|Apr 27 - May 31||N/A||$6000|
|Jun 1 - Aug 30||N/A||$7500|
|Aug 31 - Nov 22||N/A||$4500|
|Nov 23 - Nov 29||N/A||$8000|
|Nov 30 - Dec 20||N/A||$6500|
|Dec 21 - Dec 27||N/A||$14500|
|Dec 28 - Jan 3||N/A||$15500|
• Rates are in US Dollars and do not include 4.5% resort fee and 13% sales tax
• Minimum 7-night stay, Saturday arrival and departure day required
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 4 PM, but no later than 10 PM. Check out time is 10 AM
• Security deposit via credit card required upon check in
Your Personal Staff
Diego Morales Property Manager
Diego is a Costa Rican native, born and raised in the Quepos area. His family is large, entrepreneurial and very well respected in the community. Diego worked in Tulemar for 4 years before forming his own management company, Blue Horizon Costa Rica. He now manages several of the villas in Tulemar and his team handles the concierge duties as well. Blue Horizon operates their own transportation company and surf school too! Diego is an avid surfer and would love to teach you!
Raúl Jimenez concierge
Raúl was born and raised in San Isidro, an agricultural community located in a small valley about 2 hours southeast of Manuel Antonio. In 2010 he moved to the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica and began his career in the hospitality industry, working his way through each of the areas, including reservations, food service and front desk. He then moved up to the position of general manager of a small boutique property where he learned even more about guest relations and customer service. In 2012 he received his Bachelor's Degree in Management of Sustainable Tourism from the Universidad Nacional and in 2015 received his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the Universidad para La Cooperación Internacional. In 2017 Raúl joined the Blue Horizon Costa Rica management team as their concierge dedicated to their properties in Tulemar.