Unwind by the pool with your loved ones in this family-friendly favorite.
- Sleeps up to 10 comfortably. Can accommodate up to 12 if 2 are infants or children under the age of 6 and are able to sleep in a Pack-N-Play or inflatable mattress in the same room as the parents.
- 5 bedrooms: three with a king bed in each, one with 2 twin beds, 1 very small bedroom with one trundle bed (twin slides under twin)
- 3½ baths
- A/C in bedrooms, open air in social areas
- Colonial Spanish design
- One of the largest private pools in Tulemar
- Easy accessibility through ramps for guests with mobility challenges
- Great ocean views
- Daily maid service (except Sundays)
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet (“jungle WiFi”)
- Wildlife daily
- Family friendly
- Access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, four pools, and on-site shuttle service
- Personal concierge
Garden House was designed by one of Costa Rica’s leading architects, who took full advantage of the spectacular ocean views and dramatic sunsets of Tulemar when creating the house. With 5 bedrooms and 3½ bathrooms across 4,359 square feet of living space, Garden House is very family friendly and accommodating.
The main floor contains a master bedroom with outside entry and ramps making it easily accessible to those with mobility issues. The bedroom opens up to the inviting pool overlooking the ocean, and has stunning ocean views.
Upstairs there is another master bedroom, as well as two additional bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed and large private terraces that look out over the ocean. The two additional bedrooms share a connected bathroom; one bedroom has a king bed, and the other has 2 twin size beds.
Don’t be surprised if you find your family never wants to leave the home. With a large infinity edge pool (624 square feet) overlooking the ocean, indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, private terraces, a large grassy yard, an outdoor fireplace, and two bar areas, there is plenty to keep your group happy and entertained all vacation long!
Interested in seeing wildlife? Scarlet macaws, monkeys, and sloths are all popular sightings from Garden House!
Garden House is located inside Tulemar. Guests will receive a personal concierge during their stay, and they will have access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, four pools, and on-site shuttle service. Guests also are walking distance from many restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and ATMs in Manuel Antonio.
Rates for Garden House
Currency rates are provided for evaluation only. Payments are charged in USD or CRC at the banks current rate at the time of booking.
These are the rates for 2023.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Nov 25 - Dec 22||N/A||
|Dec 23 - Dec 29||N/A||
|Dec 30 - Jan 5||N/A||
These are the rates for 2024.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Jan 6 - Mar 22||N/A||
|Mar 23 - Apr 5||N/A||
|Apr 6 - Jun 14||N/A||
|Jun 15 - Aug 30||N/A||
|Aug 31 - Nov 22||N/A||
|Nov 23 - Nov 29||N/A||
|Nov 30 - Dec 20||N/A||
|Dec 21 - Dec 27||N/A||
|Dec 28 - Jan 3||N/A||
•These special discounted rates only apply to new reservations based on availability. No other discounts apply.
• Rates are in US dollars and do not include 4.5% resort fee and Value Added Tax (VAT) of 13%. Credit card payments are not accepted for this property.
• Minimum 7-night stay, Saturday arrival and departure day required
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking with remainder to be paid 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 4 PM, but no later than 10 PM. Check out time is 10 AM
• Security deposit $1,000.