Casual, comfortable living surrounded by the jungle with ocean views!
✪ A tulemar.com Exclusive
- Sleeps up to 12 people
- 3 Floors
- Master – king bed with ocean views
- Guest suite – king bed with ocean views
- Guest suite – 2 full size beds with garden views
- Guest suite – king bed plus 4 twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
- Private Plunge Pool
- Wireless internet (“jungle WiFi”)
- Great ocean views!
- A/C in bedrooms / open air in social areas
- Daily maid service
Casa Margarita is unique in Tulemar as its owners only allow us to rent the villa for three weeks each year; Easter, Christmas and New Year’s. The rest of the year they use it as their “getaway” from their busy lives in San Jose, Costa Rica. This villa is very casual and comfortable and perfect for families. There are many sleeping options with 9 separate beds.The large, outdoor entertaining area and pool are perfect for watching the sunsets. Full concierge services and the use of all Tulemar amenities are included.
Rates for Casa Margarita
These are the rates for 2018.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Mar 24 - Mar 31||N/A||$6500|
|Dec 22 - Dec 28||N/A||$10000|
|DEC 29 - JAN 4||N/A||$10000|
• This home is only available for 3 weeks each year: Easter, Christmas, and New Year's
• Rates are in US Dollars and do not include 4.5% resort fee and 13% sales tax
• Minimum 7-night stay, Saturday arrival and departure day required
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 4 PM, but no later than 10 PM. Check out time is 10 AM
• Security deposit via credit card required upon check in
Your Personal Staff
Diego Morales Property Manager
Diego is a Costa Rican native, born and raised in the Quepos area. His family is large, entrepreneurial and very well respected in the community. Diego worked in Tulemar for 4 years before forming his own management company, Blue Horizon Costa Rica. He now manages several of the villas in Tulemar and his team handles the concierge duties as well. Blue Horizon operates their own transportation company and surf school too! Diego is an avid surfer and would love to teach you!
Raúl Jimenez concierge
Raúl was born and raised in San Isidro, an agricultural community located in a small valley about 2 hours southeast of Manuel Antonio. In 2010 he moved to the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica and began his career in the hospitality industry, working his way through each of the areas, including reservations, food service and front desk. He then moved up to the position of general manager of a small boutique property where he learned even more about guest relations and customer service. In 2012 he received his Bachelor's Degree in Management of Sustainable Tourism from the Universidad Nacional and in 2015 received his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the Universidad para La Cooperación Internacional. In 2017 Raúl joined the Blue Horizon Costa Rica management team as their concierge dedicated to their properties in Tulemar.