Perched on the hillside, surrounded by rainforest with spectacular ocean views, the largest villa in Tulemar opens its doors on March 23rd, 2019!
✪ A tulemar.com Exclusive
- Sleeps up to 14
- 4 suites – 2 masters with a king bed in each and 1 w/ a twin size day bed / 2 with two queen beds in each and 1 with a twin size day beds
- The maximum amount of guests listed is based upon two people per bed and one person in each daybed. Additional bedding such as rollaways, air beds or sleeping on the sofas is not allowed
- 4 full and 2 half baths
- 4 floors (including the entry and pool level) encompassing over 8,695 sq ft of covered space
- Family friendly
- Handicap accessible (ask for details)
- Covered parking
- Yoga area / exercise space
- Large jacuzzi spa in garden
- A/C in bedrooms / open air in social areas
- All suites have balconies with pool views, ocean views or jungle views
- Balinese architectural design
- One of the largest pools in Tulemar
- Outdoor covered social area with BBQ, ice maker, sink and small refrigerator
- Wireless internet (“jungle WiFi”)
- Daily maid service
Rates for Solangelo
These are the rates for 2019.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Mar 23 - Apr 12||N/A||$8000|
|Apr 13 - Apr 26||N/A||$9000|
|Apr 27 - May 31||N/A||$6500|
|Jun 1 - Aug 30||N/A||$8000|
|Aug 31 - Nov 22||N/A||$5000|
|Nov 23 - Nov 29||N/A||$8500|
|Nov 30 - Dec 20||N/A||$7000|
|Dec 21 - Dec 27||N/A||$16000|
|Dec 28 - Jan 3||N/A||$16000|
• Rates are in US Dollars and do not include 4.5% resort fee and 13% sales tax
• Minimum 7-night stay, Saturday arrival and departure day required
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 4 PM, but no later than 6 PM. Check out time is 10 AM
• Security deposit via credit card required upon check in
Your Personal Staff
Mauricio Jara concierge
One of the things our guests rave about the most, is the unexpected and unrivalled service they received during their stay from Mauricio, their own personal concierge. Mauricio, a native of Costa Rica, graduated from ULACIT university with a business degree and then spent three years in the US working and studying English. After his time in the US, he returned to Costa Rica to work in banking and hospitality, learning the high level of service required to excel in both industries.
He takes pride in knowing what guests expect staying in a luxury vacation rental, and utilizes his extensive network of local contacts to fulfill all our guests' wishes. You can feel comfortable at knowing that whatever you need during your stay will be taken care of by Mauricio. As one of guests remarked, "He knew what we would need before we even asked."