Mirazul furnished with treasures from around the world
The tropical modern design of Mirazul is almost as breathtaking as the view.
✪ A tulemar.com Exclusive
- Sleeps up to 12
- 4 suites: two with a king bed in each, and two with 2 queen beds in each
- The maximum amount of guests listed is based upon two people per bed. Additional bedding such as rollaway beds, air beds or sleeping on the sofas is not permitted.
- 4 full and 2 half baths
- A/C in bedrooms, open air in social areas
- All suites have terraces and pool or ocean views
- Panoramic sunset ocean views from the third floor
- Tropical modern design
- Private, multi-level pool
- Outdoor kitchen area
- Wireless internet
- Daily housecleaning service
- Access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, four pools, and on-site shuttle service
- Personal concierge
A literal translation for “Mirazul” is “see the blue” and in this case, the blue is the beautiful blue waters of the Pacific! Set on the highest point in Tulemar, you have water views from each level of the villa, including the spectacular panoramic views from the social areas located on the third floor!
Mirazul’s tropical modern design is breathtaking! Furnishings and treasures from around the world enhance each space. Every detail was considered and executed. You will marvel as you explore this home!
The villa has a Guest Suite with a king bed and another Guest Suite with two queen beds located on the main floor, along with the entry lobby and the laundry. The second floor contains the Primary Suite with a king bed and a Guest Suite with two queen beds. Each suite has a TV, private bath and large balcony with a sitting area. All suites have either pool or ocean views. The third floor hosts the living room, dining room and the kitchen along with a half bath.
The pool and deck area are located on the main level along with an outdoor kitchen, half bath and a pool shower. There are multiple sitting and lounging areas allowing you to choose sun or shade. The pool has multiple features and levels and wraps thru the seating areas. You will want to spend all day (and night!) enjoying this space.
Mirazul is located inside Tulemar. Guests will receive a personal concierge during their stay, and they will have access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, four pools, and on-site shuttle service. Guests also are walking distance from many restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and ATMs in Manuel Antonio.
Rates for Mirazul
Currency rates are provided for evaluation only. Payments are charged in USD or CRC at the banks current rate at the time of booking.
These are the rates for 2023.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Nov 25 - Dec 22||N/A||
|Dec 23 - Dec 29||N/A||
|Dec 30 - Jan 5||N/A||
These are the rates for 2024.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|JAN 6 - MAR 22||N/A||
|MAR 23 - APR 5||N/A||
|APR 6 - JUN 28||N/A||
|JUN 28 - AUG 30||N/A||
|AUG 31 - NOV 22||N/A||
|NOV 23 - NOV 29||N/A||
|NOV 30 - DEC 20||N/A||
|DEC 21 - DEC 27||N/A||
|DEC 28 - JAN 3||N/A||
•These special discounted rates only apply to new reservations based on availability. No other discounts apply.
• Rates do not include 4.5% resort fee and Value Added Tax (VAT) of 13%
• Minimum 7-night stay, Saturday arrival and departure day required
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 4 PM, but no later than 10 PM. Check out time is 10 AM
• Security deposit via credit card required upon check in