Offering the ultimate in tropical modern design set against the splendor of the Costa Rican jungle.
✪ A tulemar.com Exclusive
- Sleeps 8-10
- 3 suites / 2 with a king bed in each / 1 with two queen beds
- The maximum amount of guests listed is based upon two people per bed and two people on the king size daybed in the living room. Additional bedding such as rollaway beds or air beds is not permitted.
- 4 full and one half bathrooms
- Tropical Modern design
- A/C in bedrooms / open air in social areas
- Private pool with lounge seating and fire pit
- Large heated jacuzzi
- Sunset ocean views
- Wildlife daily
- Wireless internet (“jungle WiFi”)
- Daily maid service
- Access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, the 4 pools, and the on-site restaurant
- Personal concierge
PazAmoré (Peace and Love), perfectly represents the feelings that this unique home inspires. When the owners first met with their architect, they described their vision as “modern sexy” in a tropical setting with a layout in mind to capture the amazing ocean views from every room – and that’s exactly what you will experience from the first moment you arrive. The villa features an abundance of sliding glass doors and windows ensuring unobstructed views of the beautiful, expansive ocean, jungle, and wildlife.
PazAmoré has over 5,000 square feet of open-air living with 3 private, air-conditioned suites, and 4 1/2 bathrooms. There is also a king-size daybed on the main floor that can be used as an additional bed. All furnishings were built by a local craftsman and were custom made for comfort and to fit the feel of the house.
We encourage our guests to spend time relaxing at the villa, enjoying the infinity pool with in-water loungers as well as a dry sitting lounge area with a fire pit. A jacuzzi was recently added and is the perfect spot to start or end your day! The outdoor BBQ area features a BBQ grill, teppanyaki/hibachi griddle, mini fridge, and sink. The villa is one of the only inside Tulemar with a large grassy yard, perfect for the kids (or you!) to play.
Given its location, PazAmoré provides plenty of privacy and includes a walking trail through the property to get close up to the monkeys, sloths, and exotic birds that tend to be daily visitors. It’s also a short walk to the beautiful Tulemar beach where kayaks, boogie boards, and an amazing staff await and will be at your service.
PazAmoré is located inside Tulemar. Guests will receive a personal concierge during their stay, and they will have access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, the 4 pools, and the on-site restaurant. Guests also are walking distance from many restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and ATMs in Manuel Antonio.
Rates for PazAmoré
Currency rates are provided for evaluation only. Payments are charged in USD or CRC at the banks current rate at the time of booking.
These are the rates for 2023.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Jan 2 - Feb 3||N/A||
|Feb 4 - Mar 31||N/A||
|Apr 1 - Apr 14||N/A||
|Apr 15 - May 26||N/A||
|May 27 - Sep 1||N/A||
|Sep 2 - Nov 17||N/A||
|Nov 18 - Nov 24||N/A||
|Nov 25 - Dec 22||N/A||
|Dec 23 - Dec 29||N/A||
|Dec 30 - Jan 5||N/A||
These are the rates for 2024.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|JAN 6 - MAR 22||N/A||
|MAR 23 - APR 5||N/A||
|APR 6 - JUN 14||N/A||
|JUN 15 - AUG 30||N/A||
|AUG 31 - NOV 22||N/A||
|NOV 23 - NOV 29||N/A||
|NOV 30 - DEC 20||N/A||
|DEC 21 - DEC 27||N/A||
|DEC 28 - JAN 3||N/A||
•These special discounted rates only apply to new reservations based on availability. No other discounts apply.
• Rates do not include 4.5% resort fee and Value Added Tax (VAT) of 13%
• For a 9th and a 10th guest, add $500 per week.
• Minimum 7-night stay, Saturday arrival and departure day required
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 4 PM, but no later than 10 PM. Check out time is 10 AM.
• Security deposit via credit card required upon check in