1. Reservations are not confirmed until your deposit or payment has been received.
2. Cancellation Policy: All properties in Tulemar are individually owned and the proceeds of each rental go directly to that owner in order for them to pay their monthly expenses. Once a property is reserved it is removed from the availability calendar and that owner no longer has the ability to rent the property. All rental payments are non-refundable, non-transferable to other properties and cannot be moved to different dates. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. Travel insurance is advisable, either through our site or another provider.
3. Please check the expiration dates on your passports. Costa Rica requires that your passport will not expire for at least six months prior to your departure date from Costa Rica. A sharp ticket agent in the US may catch it and deny boarding. Costa Rica immigration officials WILL catch it and will not let you enter the country. They will put you on the next flight back. It happens much too often.
4. If you are arriving into Costa Rica FROM a South American country, our Costa Rica immigration requires a recent yellow fever vaccination and certificate. You will not be allowed boarding onto your flight to Costa Rica without this, even though you have purchased a ticket. Consult with a Costa Rican embassy, immigration or your airline for specific details.
5. WAIVER -DISCLAIMER: TVHR, S.R.L., Tulemar Vacation Home Rentals and Sales, Tulemar Resort and Houck Diversified Inc, a Florida Corporation, hereinafter referred jointly as the COMPANIES, will not assume any and all kind of liability as a result of: a.) the services that the providers offer to clients; b.) the reservations that the COMPANIES book for the clients, such as, but not limited to, booking of tours and activities, restaurants, hotel and rental accommodations, and/or ground and air transportation, as well as any other service that the client requests booking of; and, c.) the Tulemar Condominio (resort) including all accommodations, offices and restaurants, common areas, roadways, hiking trails, beach (including the use of beach equipment such as kayaks, boogie boards, lounge chairs, umbrellas, etc) and shuttle vans; and, d.) any injury or damage (including death) that may result from points “a” a”b” and “c” aforementioned. The COMPANIES acknowledge that all of its providers are qualified for their safety, professionalism and reputation, but they offer services that may well become dangerous and do involve some type of risk related to injury, damage and/or even death. Additionally, the client acknowledges that all bookings performed by the COMPANIES are executed, following instructions of the client and those services that are booked are of good reputation and quality, to the COMPANIES’ best knowledge. The purpose of the tours offered by the providers and the services booked by the COMPANIES, is to allow the client to explore, discover, enjoy and experience Costa Rica and its nature, however, this does not eliminate the possibility that the client may suffer or become victim of any kind of accident, which cannot be foreseen by the COMPANIES. The COMPANIES cannot take responsibility for the safety of the clients while they are enjoying such tours or services. The above waiver includes: a.-) The COMPANIES’ employees, advisors, representatives, officers and/or shareholders; b-) Corporations related to the COMPANIES; c-) The employees, advisors, representatives, officers and/or shareholders of the corporations described in point “b” aforementioned; and d-) corporation’s in which the COMPANIES’ employees, advisors, representatives, officers and/or shareholders, are in turn, employees, advisors, representatives, officers and/or shareholders.