Terms, Conditions, Cancellations
1. Reservations are not confirmed until your deposit or payment has been received.
2. Cancellation Policy: All properties in Tulemar are individually owned and the proceeds of each rental go directly to that owner in order for them to pay their monthly expenses. Once a property is reserved it is removed from the availability calendar and that owner no longer has the ability to rent the property. All rental payments are non-refundable, non-transferable to other properties and cannot be moved to different dates. This policy is strictly adhered to and we do not have the ability to make exceptions, even in difficult situations. Travel insurance is advisable, either through our site or another provider.
3. Please check the expiration dates on your passports. Costa Rica requires that your passport will not expire for at least six months prior to your departure date from Costa Rica. A sharp ticket agent in the US may catch it and deny boarding. Costa Rica immigration officials WILL catch it and will not let you enter the country. They will put you on the next flight back. It happens much too often.
4. If you are arriving into Costa Rica FROM a South American country, our Costa Rica immigration requires a recent yellow fever vaccination and certificate. You will not be allowed boarding onto your flight to Costa Rica without this, even though you have purchased a ticket. Consult with a Costa Rican embassy, immigration or your airline for specific details.
5. WAIVER -DISCLAIMER: Tulemar, LLC, a Florida Corporation, hereinafter referred jointly as the COMPANY, will not assume any and all kind of liability as a result of: a.) the services that the providers offer to clients; b.) the reservations that the COMPANY book for the clients, such as, but not limited to, booking of tours and activities, restaurants, hotel and rental accommodations, and/or ground and air transportation, as well as any other service that the client requests booking of; and, c.) the Tulemar Condominio (resort) including all accommodations, offices and restaurants, common areas, roadways, hiking trails, beach (including the use of beach equipment such as kayaks, boogie boards, lounge chairs, umbrellas, etc) and shuttle vans; and, d.) any injury or damage (including death) that may result from points “a” a”b” and “c” aforementioned. The COMPANY acknowledge that all of its providers are qualified for their safety, professionalism and reputation, but they offer services that may well become dangerous and do involve some type of risk related to injury, damage and/or even death. Additionally, the client acknowledges that all bookings performed by the COMPANY are executed, following instructions of the client and those services that are booked are of good reputation and quality, to the COMPANY’ best knowledge. The purpose of the tours offered by the providers and the services booked by the COMPANY, is to allow the client to explore, discover, enjoy and experience Costa Rica and its nature, however, this does not eliminate the possibility that the client may suffer or become victim of any kind of accident, which cannot be foreseen by the COMPANY. The COMPANY cannot take responsibility for the safety of the clients while they are enjoying such tours or services. The above waiver includes: a.-) The COMPANY’ employees, advisors, representatives, officers and/or shareholders; b-) Corporations related to the COMPANY; c-) The employees, advisors, representatives, officers and/or shareholders of the corporations described in point “b” aforementioned; and d-) corporation’s in which the COMPANY’ employees, advisors, representatives, officers and/or shareholders, are in turn, employees, advisors, representatives, officers and/or shareholders.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Once you’ve provided us with your credit card information, it means you are
accepting our reservation and cancellation policy.
- If you select the option of pay now, we will charge your credit card immediately.
- If you select the option of pay upon check out, we will use the credit card
information only as a guarantee in case of late cancellation, or no show.
- We are unable to accept a debit card to guarantee your reservation.
- The posted room rates are subject to a 13% tax.
- All rates are base on a double occupancy. There is an extra charge of $50.00 plus
taxes per night for the third person. Hotel Three Sixty is an adult only hotel.
Children aged 16+ are welcomed.
- Check-out is 12:00pm.
- We are unable to accommodate pets. We love pets, but unfortunately the magic of
the rainforest can make for a challenging pet environment.
Cancellation and modification policy
All cancellation requests must be received by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations must be confirmed as ‘received’ to be considered valid. We will promptly
confirm cancellation emails.
- You will receive a full refund if you selected pay now when placing your
reservation and we receive your email cancellation notification at least 4 days
prior to your arrival date. Except during holiday season (see below).
- If you selected pay upon check-out, a charge will be applied to your credit card
unless we received a written cancellation at least 4 days prior to your arrival
date. Except during holiday season.
To modify your reservation, contact us by phone 888-808-0415, to by e-mail
Holiday Season Cancelation Policy : December 15th to January 7th:
- We require 30 days notification to offer a full refund.
- You will receive a full refund when we receive notification between 29 and 8
days before your reservation date only if the hotel sells the room that was
- No refund is offered for reservations cancelled with less than 7 days notice.
No Show & Early Check Out Policy
Hotel Three Sixty is not obligated to refund deposits or pre-paid rooms in the case of a no-
show or an early check-out.
Additional Services Policy
Private transportation to the Hotel Three Sixty
- If we arrange a private transfer to the Hotel Three Sixty, we require 24 hour
cancellation notification to offer a refund.
Please be aware that Costa Rica is a smoke free country. Accordingly, smoking is not
permitted on Hotel property.
I have read and accepted all the terms and conditions of this reservation policy, and I
agree to the refund policies even though I have not signed the original charge or voucher.
Hotel Three Sixty will manage all the clients’ information with full confidentiality. The
information will be used only for Hotel Three Sixty according to the law.