Luxury, design, ambiance, personal service and panoramic ocean views, Casa de Frutas has it all.
FeaturesCasa de Frutas
✪ A tulemar.com Exclusive
- Sleeps 8-10
- 3 suites: 1 with a king bed / 2 with two queen beds in each
- The maximum amount of guests listed is based upon two people per bed. Additional bedding such as rollaway beds, air beds, or sleeping on the sofas is not permitted.
- 3 1/2 baths
- Bali modern classic design
- Air conditioning in bedrooms / open air in social areas
- All new kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- All new bathroom showers, fixtures, granite and tile
- Private pool (the only heated pool in Tulemar!)
- Balinese pavilion and outdoor shower
- Panoramic, sunset ocean views
- Wildlife daily
- Wireless internet (“jungle WiFi”)
- Exclusive “RAW Botanicals” organic bath products
- Daily maid service
- Due to the unique design, all guests should be aware of the safety issues and that children under 10 may not be allowed
- Access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, the 4 pools, and the on-site restaurant
- Personal concierge
Casa de Frutas
If you’re looking for something very unique and special with a magical feel, choose Casa de Frutas. You’ll understand why it is one of our most requested villas with more than 40% of their guests returning for another stay. From Hollywood celebrities to families & friends – or sometimes just a couple looking for privacy and luxury – Casa de Frutas is the perfect villa for whatever vacation you have in mind.
Designed by the owner and a local architect, the villa boasts a Bali modern design and is filled with furniture and artifacts from the owner’s trips to Indonesia. Casa de Frutas totals over 4,000 square feet of tropical open-air living with 3 private air conditioned suites and 3½ baths. The owner likes to keep the villa fresh and new and makes changes each year, including the new kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, all new bathrooms and showers, new granite and tile, new furnishings and a Big Ass Fan for the living room area.
Casa de Frutas is perched on a hillside overlooking the ocean and is bordered by jungle filled with monkeys, sloths, and exotic birds. The panoramic ocean views are spectacular and are perfect for relaxing and watching the stunning Costa Rican sunsets.
Some of the many amenities include a large open air kitchen and dining area, an infinity plunge pool (the only heated pool in Tulemar), an outdoor shower, a Balinese pavilion with a comfy daybed, and a BBQ lounge perfect for enjoying a cold drink while watching the sun set over the ocean and grilling your favorite item!
The villa is so unique and spectacular that a 12-page photo spread of Casa de Frutas was featured in an edition of the architectural magazine “Su Casa”. If that isn’t enough, this villa comes with its own personal concierge that can help you with all your needs so you can sit back and relax in style!
In addition to their personal concierge, Casa de Frutas guests will have access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, the 4 pools, and the on-site restaurant. Guests also are walking distance from many restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and ATMs in Manuel Antonio.
Rates for Casa de Frutas
Currency rates are provided for evaluation only. Payments are charged in USD or CRC at the banks current rate at the time of booking.
These are the rates for 2023.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Jan 2 - Feb 3||N/A||
|Feb 4 - Mar 31||N/A||
|Apr 1 - Apr 14||N/A||
|Apr 15 - May 26||N/A||
|May 27 - Sep 1||N/A||
|Sep 2 - Nov 17||N/A||
|Nov 18 - Nov 24||N/A||
|Nov 25 - Dec 22||N/A||
|Dec 23 - Dec 29||N/A||
|Dec 30 - Jan 5||N/A||
These are the rates for 2024.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|JAN 6 - MAR 22||N/A||
|Mar 23 - Apr 5||N/A||
|Apr 6 -Jun 14||N/A||
|Jun 15 - Aug 30||N/A||
|Aug 31 - Nov 22||N/A||
|Nov 23 - Nov 29||N/A||
|Nov 30 - Dec 20||N/A||
|Dec 21 - Dec 27||N/A||
|Dec 28 - Jan 3||N/A||
• Rates do not include 4.5% resort fee and Value Added Tax (VAT) of 13%
• For a 9th and a 10th guest, add $500 per week.
• Minimum 7-night stay, Saturday arrival and departure day required
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 4 PM, but no later than 6 PM. Check out time is 10 AM
• Security deposit via credit card required upon check in