10 Reasons To Stay At Tulemar
October 14, 2017
If you’re not quite convinced Tulemar is the right place for your next vacation, we totally get it… We’re picky too and we admire your high standards. Luckily, we are confident that we can meet and exceed those expectations of yours. Not convinced? Check out these 10 reasons why you should stay in Tulemar:
- The Tulemar Beach
- Yep! We have our own beach! Not only that, but the beach is fully equipped with free lounge chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, boogie boards, towels and wait staff.
- Personal Concierge
- Each rental comes with your own personal concierge who will help with all the planning and details, as well and make your dinner/activity reservations, help with grocery shopping, and assist with anything else you need on your trip!
- No “Hotel” Building
- If you’re coming to the jungle, why stay in a stuffy hotel room that keeps you away from nature and wildlife? We have a unique collection of individually owned bungalows, casas, and private villas that put you right in the middle of the action!
- Ocean Views
- We’ve heard that vitamin-sea is good for the soul, and we can’t agree more! That’s why our amazing hillside location allows you to have panoramic ocean views from any of our rentals.
- Resort Pools
- Yep, pools with an s. We have four gorgeous pools equipped with towels, wait staff, gorgeous views, and plenty of wildlife. One is even for adults only if you’re wanting a little peace & quiet.
- Dining Options
- We have a full-service restaurant plus our Beach Bar and Grill, as well as 15 incredible restaurants within 3 blocks of our front gates! Feeling like a homebody? We’re also close to the grocery store if you have a hankering to cook your own meal in your fully equipped kitchen.
- SLOTHS (and other wildlife)
- We understand this doesn’t even need an explanation, but we enjoy overdelivering, so we’re going to give you one anyway. There’s a reason The Sloth Institute of Costa Rica’s research and release facility is located inside Tulemar – we have just as much, if not more, sloths and wildlife than Manuel Antonio National Park. Not only can you see sloths, but you can also see monkeys, toucans, scarlet macaws, iguanas, and other amazing wildlife daily!
- Nature and Hiking Trails
- You can easily explore the flora and fauna of Manuel Antonio on any of our several hiking trails right in Tulemar. Prefer hiking in a group? Enjoy the trails during one of our daily Sloth Walks guided by The Sloth Institute of Costa Rica!
- Free Shuttle Service
- Since we are located on 33 acres, we understand the thought of walking from point A to point B can be a little daunting after a long day of sun and cervezas. Luckily, we have a free shuttle service that can bring you to and from the beach, as well as anywhere else within Tulemar.
Last but not least….
- We are in the heart of Manuel Antonio
- Manuel Antonio has been recognized as one of the most beautiful places in the world, and you’ll get to be right in the middle of it all! Plus, there is plenty of shopping, groceries, ATM, dining, and beaches within easy walking distance.
Now that we have you convinced, we can’t wait to see you soon!