Villa El Cantico
With seven bedrooms, a private chef, a relaxing pool, and dramatic views of the Manuel Antonio Beach, Villa El Cantico is perfect for your next group getaway.
FeaturesVilla El Cantico
- Private Gated Estate
- Sleeps 10 to 14
- Private chef included
- 1 Master Suite with a king bed
- 5 Bedrooms with a queen bed in each
- 1 Bedroom with two twin beds
- 1 Media room with full-size sofa sleeper
- 5 baths
- Totally air-conditioned
- Private infinity pool
- Over 6,000 sq. ft.
- Spectacular ocean views
- Wireless internet (“jungle WiFi”)
- Daily maid service (except Sundays)
- Manuel Antonio & Biesanz Beaches (not Tulemar)
Villa El Cantico
Nestled in the rain forest and overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Villa El Cantico is located in Manuel Antonio, above one of the most beautiful coastal areas in Costa Rica. This is where the rain forest literally reaches down to meet the sea in one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. The name “El Cantico” means “The Melody” and reflects the private symphony of tropical sights and sounds that await you.
El Cantico includes seven air conditioned bedrooms (1 king, 5 queens, 2 twin beds, plus 1 media room with a queen sofa bed), four full baths, plus one pool bath. It comfortably sleeps 10-14 guests. Each bedroom is fully appointed and includes a private balcony or terrace.
The spacious great room with 30-foot ceiling is designed to bring in sea breezes and jungle sounds. The three story bay windows overlooking the rainforest and Pacific Ocean create a personal theater for viewing wildlife and jungle scenery.
The fully equipped kitchen was designed as the “heart of the home”, and makes for the perfect gathering place for your group as your private chef prepares your meals.
Villa El Cantico is next door to Villa Vigia. These two homes can be rented together to accommodate larger groups up to 26 people.
Rates for Villa El Cantico
These are the rates for 2020.
|Season||Per Night||Per Week|
|Sept - Nov||$900||$6290|
|Jan - Apr||$1070||$7490|
|May - Aug||$900||$6290|
• Rates are in US Dollars and do not include Value Added Tax (VAT) of 13%.
• Villa El Cantico has a minimum 7-night stay
• Payment Terms: 50% due at time of booking with remainder to be paid 60 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 4 PM, but no later than 9 PM. Check out time is 10 AM.
• Security deposit of $500 cash required upon check in.