Discover a peaceful retreat in Maunaloa.
- Sleeps up to 6
- Two levels
- 2 bedrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- 2 queen beds in each bedroom plus a trundle bed in the living room
- 2 bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- Kitchen and living area
- Balconies on both upper and lower levels
- Ocean views
- No washer and dryer – (resort laundry service available)
- Daily maid service
- Resort pools
- Access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, the 4 pools, and the on-site restaurant
- On-site concierge
Discover a peaceful retreat in Maunaloa, a beautiful 2 bedroom villa with unforgettable views of the ocean and the striking beauty of Tulemar’s jungle gardens.
Each level has a private entrance from the sidewalk. An external spiral staircase connects the two balconies, allowing easy access between the suites, however, this could be an issue for younger children staying in the lower suite. Whether you wish to enjoy the natural breezes or an air-conditioned escape, comfort is assured in this gorgeous villa with recently renovated bathrooms and kitchen.
Our resort’s beautiful, exclusive beach is only about a 7-minute walk down the hill from Maunaloa, and if you’d prefer, you can also take advantage of our free private van service for transportation to and from the beach or around the property.
The on-site concierge will be on hand to help maximize your enjoyment of Tulemar Resort, and guests will have access to all the resort’s amenities including the beach, the 4 pools, and the on-site restaurant. Guests also are walking distance from many restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and ATMs in Manuel Antonio.
Rates for Maunaloa
These are the rates for 2020.
|Season||Per Night||Sale||Per Week|
|JAN 4 - MAR 28||$605||N/A|
|MAR 29 - APR 12||$1055||N/A|
|APR 13 - APR 30||$605||N/A|
|MAY 1 - NOV 21||$545||$327||N/A|
|NOV 22 - DEC 20||$605||$363||N/A|
|DEC 21 - JAN 2||$1055||$792||N/A|
These are the rates for 2021.
|Season||Per Night||Sale||Per Week|
|Jan 3 - Mar 26||$605||$||N/A|
|Mar 28 - Apr 30||$1055||$||N/A|
|May 1 - Nov 21||$545||$||N/A|
|Nov 22 - Dec 19||$605||$||$-2|
|Dec 20 - Jan 2||$1055||$||N/A|
• Rates do not include 4.5% resort fee and Value Added Tax (VAT) of 13%.
• Rates are in US Dollars.
• Rates based upon 4 occupants.
• For the fifth guest, children over 10 and additional adults are $30 per person, per night.
• Payment Terms: 25% due at time of booking with remainder to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
• Check in time is 3 PM. Check out time is 11 AM.
• Security deposit via credit card required upon check in
• For new reservations only, based upon availability
• Discount on nightly rate only, not on additional fees
• Resort Fee is 4.5% based upon the posted, non-discounted rate
• VAT is 13% based upon the discounted nightly rate, any misc fees plus Resort Fee
• 3 night minimum from Dec 21-Jan 2
Your Personal Staff
Our team of Online Concierges are actually certified “Costa Rica Experts” and have long-established working relationships with the area's best tour and transportation providers. Many of our activities and classes are unique and were designed especially for our guests. We’ll start by providing options for your trip from San Jose to Manuel Antonio, guide you thru the many tours and activities in the area and then help you make your stay even more special with options like a private chef, a spa day in your villa or “fun classes” like surfing, cooking or yoga.
On-site Concierge concierge
During your stay, you'll enjoy the services of a professional on-site concierge from Tulemar Resort.
Professionally trained and well-experienced in providing the best customer service, guests appreciate the services he or she provides.